So I’m not usually a gif-maker…
but this one sums up my comic-making process. It takes a bit of time to punch one of these bad boys out and there are a lot of intermediate steps involved. It’s worth it for the final product though. The steps are:
1) Sketch - really rough, mostly placement and typically no detail.
2) Scan and convert to blues
3) Box everything
4) Print on backside of pencils and ink ink ink
5) Scan in and remove blue lines, adjust levels to get crisp blacks and whites
6) Dialogue, action lines, color or grayscale, fix oopsies.
This one of my barkira pages, find the rest here